November 01, 2006

I'm the Carrie!

I like to think of Halloween the same way crusty old society ladies think of the fall social season: the parties, the events, the clothes. My calender was booked solid the whole weekend leading up to Tuesday night. Three parties, three costumes, lotsa photos...

Left to right: Saturday night's Dia De Los Muertos costume, slightly smudged and melted, unfortunately; dressed down and incognito as the Grim Reaper at the Park on Sunday night; and my take on Carrie at Motherfucker.

Justin's Tin Woodsman costume; hot guy at mr. Black (is it weird that I'm turned on by his Hannibal Lecter mask?); Kiki and Charlie at Motherfucker's Carrie Prom Night.

Acid Betty, Astro Earl (in a much better Dia De Los Muertos look), and Epiphany at Motherfucker. Morningwood and Hot Chip played. The trailer for the upcoming Motherfucker documentary was shown. I'm a little embarrassed at how excited I was to see myself in some of the footage. We never made it to Susanne Bartsch's party at Avalon, but I heard it got shut down pretty early.

And of course, crazy shirtless peeing death!

No comments: