October 27, 2006

Pre-Halloween

It's Halloween, lovelies! This is my pumpkin. I carved it tonight whilst watching Carrie.

I spent the day dressing hot wealthy guys for this big fetish themed party thrown by some former Olympic bronze medalist. Hot 30-something former athletes with black American Express cards. Australian jet setters squeezing their big, beefy asses into PVC shorts and still managing to look mouth watering. I helped two American former rowers pick out clothes and got to watch them change, their big dicks flopping around in their boxer briefs. I put one in a neoprene wrestling singlet and red spandex hood, the other in black vinyl pants and a spandex muscle shirt. I really really wanted to be pressed between them for the rest of my life.

Oh, and that surly, yet adorable, actress whose character died last season on that network television action adventure show? She was in, too. Bought a rubber skirt and top. She's much nicer in person than Page Six would have you believe.

I've almost got my costumes sorted out. All three of them. One for each party.

No comments: