March 25, 2007

Reasons I'm Glad I Didn't Go to the Black Party

Last night, I briefly toyed with the possibility of making a late appearence at the Black Party. Like, 4 a.m. late, when the price drops for boys under 26. I'm glad I didn't. And here's why:

1) 4 a.m. is a retarded hour to start partying.

2) $40 - let alone $140 - is a retarded amount to charge for a cover.

3) HX Magazine's Black Party Commandments.

4) Someone OD'd last night. It wasn't me!

5) Someone got HIV last night. It wasn't me!

6) I didn't really want to dance and make out with sweaty 40-something year-old tourists, did I?

7) This.

Photo by Joe Oppedisano.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

update your blog!

Anonymous said...

so is that it? aren't you going to post anymore?

ROCKstarlett said...

this entry is what caught my attention. pure brill