January 04, 2006

GayVN Here I Come!

I wish I could say I spent tonight, the eve of my departure to Las Vegas for the GayVN Expo, packing, but I didn't. I was at Happy Valley. And now I'm drunk and faced with the nightmare of packing. I hate packing under normal circumstance. But drunk? At 3 a.m.? Crikey!

Cute undies: Check.
Obscene undies: Check.
Jane Austen novel: Check.
12 different outfits for 4 days: Check.
3 pairs of shoes: Check.
A bazillion accessories: Check.
Condoms: Check.
Lube: Check.
Aneros: Check.

I'm wondering if the very fact that I'm bringing my own lube and condoms will, you know, jinx me. I'm willing to risk it. At Internext the lack of quality lubricant proved...problematic. Bringing the Aneros may be a little overly ambitious, though.

Check back all weekend. I plan on blogging the whole event.

3 comments:

Josh said...

What condoms do you use? I just tried a Crown Skinless Skin latex comdom and IT'S AMAZING! It's an ultra-thin condom that hardly felt i had anything on.

What is your opinion on ultra-thin condoms? They have a higher risk of breaking especially with anal sex, but they feel so damn good. Thoughts?

John Russell said...

I did a condom workshop at UNCG a little over a year and a half ago and from everything I read in preparation for it I think thinner condoms are actually SAFER because they are stretch more. And yes, I hear Crown is the best out there. I was using Kimonos but I honestly couldn't tell a difference. Right now I have a bunch of Inspirals which sort of swirl like soft serve ice cream at the tip, which is supposed to provice more stimulation for the corona. But, again, I can't really tell much difference.

Anonymous said...

a